Background

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for our "Challenge Your Stash" group on Splitcoaststampers.  Sue was the host this month and her challenge was April Showers bring May flowers and we were to use flowers and/or showers.  I decided to incorporate both in to my card.
For my card I used Newton's Nook Rainy Day stamp.  I first started with a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock.  I used the MFT cloud stencil and sponged with Distress Ink Broken China on the top 2/3 of the card.  I then stamped my image leaving room for the grass.  I also stamped the image on a piece of pink designer paper and fussy cut it out. I stamped the flowers which are from Lawn Fawn "Blissful Botanicals" and colored them all with my copic markers.  The sun is a Lil Inker die and the cloud is a Memory Box stitched cloud die.  I just love this card.

Thanks to Sue for a great challenge. 

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is just way too cute!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...