Background

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith Challenge

Happy 2018.  I can't believe this is my first post in 2018.  Where does the time go?

I am in a wonderful group over at Splitcoaststampers called Crafters of Faith.  Each month one person chooses a special scripture that is meaningful to them and asks us to make a card with this scripture in mind.  This month the challenge is from Barb and she choose John 4:12 (No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us)  The challenge is to make a card or another creation that describes how "we" love one another--through friendship, trying times, music, holidays, etc.

This is the card I chose for this challenge.  I am thankful every day for my friends.  They are truly a blessing to me.
I made this card at a friend's swap yesterday.  We inked up our brayer and put the ink on the embossing folder.  It came out looking beautiful like this.  Just like my friendships - beautiful.  We also went over the white flowers with stickles to give it a little glitter effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Indeed it did come out beautiful, Tracie - just like you are! This is an amazing technique - I've pinned it but have yet to try it. Thank you for the inspiration - AND your friendship! You are a blessing!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...