Background

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Create From Your Stash

Today is reveal day for a challenge I am in on Splitcoaststampers.  Someone every month selects a challenge so we can create something from our stash.  This month's challenge was from Vickie and it was to make a gift tag. 
I had recently made this card at a a retreat and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  I think this was a die set but not really sure as Liz was the one who brought this kit and I forgot to ask her.
Thanks for stopping by to see this fun project.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Tracie, cuteness overload! You knocked this challenge out of the park! Love this cute Santa gift card!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant idea and love the Santa
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my!!! I love your Santa gift card holder, Tracie. What a cutie!!! And fun! And then there's the gift inside, too. Sure to make any recipient happy!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...