Background

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps September Release Day 3

Well today is the third and last day of posts from the new release stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  But you still will be seeing creations throughout the month I have made.  Today I am back to halloween.  Halloween to me was all about the candy.  Yes I have a big sweet tooth.
I started this card with a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.  I then sponged purple and gray ink lightly over the stamp.  I stamped the Witch with Cauldron and colored it with my copic markers.  I did the same with the Bat in the Moon stamp.  I then cut out the Spiderweb Gate Die and adhered it to the side of my card.  The sentiment is from the Halloween Banner Set.  What a fun card to make.  I love creating backgrounds for my spooky cards.

This was another fun Halloween card to make.  I started by stamping the Skeleton ATC on the orange background piece.  I then stamped Frank on a piece of copic friendly paper and colored with with my copic markers.  Doesn't he look spooky?  HA!  The sentiment is from the Halloween Banner Set which I find myself using alot just for the sentiments.  But I love the banners also.  

Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the other design team members created with this new release.   I will be back tomorrow with more fun cards that I have made with the new release stamps.

Prickley Pear is offering FREE SHIPPING until Sunday on your entire purchase (minimum $15). Please just enter the code FREESHIP when you check out!

I decided to enter this card in a couple challenges.  
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Inspiration Challenge
Through the Craft Room - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, these Halloween cards are spooky fun! Love them!

Elizabeth Price said...

I just have a huge place in my heart for Halloween and your cards make me smile! Thanks for linking up with our theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Cara said...

Both of these are really cute and fun Tracie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.
(hugs) Cara
Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

inkedx2 said...

What a fun invitation! Love your Frankenstein and he is perfect for that paper. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie

brrenwick said...

What a fun Halloween card! You did an amazing job of coloring your Frankenstein! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...