Background

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #55

I have found that I am loving stamps by Newton's Nook Designs.  I decided to make another card using their sketch challenge this week.

I have always liked the challenge of a sketch challenge because everyone has such different concepts from the sketch. Be sure and check out the bi-weekly Inky Paws Challenge.

For my card I used the stamp set called Chicken Scratches.  I have always loved this set and decided to pull it out and use it.  I stamped the chicken wire from the set on the background of the circle with gray ink.  I stamped the chickens on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut them out and placed them in front of the chicken wire after coloring them with my copic markers.  I also stamped the grass and the chicken feet at the bottom of the circle.

So thanks for stopping by and check out some of the adorable stamps at Newton's Nook Designs.

4 comments:

2sistersproject said...

Cute! Love the colors on this card.
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
Diane

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! I love the fun bright patterned papers you paired with the chickies! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Andrea Shell said...

Adorable card! I love the papers you used and the stamped chicken-wire background. Thank you for linking up with the Inky Paws Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

What perfect papers for this fun image! Just so cute! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...