Background

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today is a fun theme for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog.  The theme is Round About.

I started out my card by cutting out several circles.  I used the Scalloped circle die to cut out the green.  This is such a beautiful die.  The flowers are both from the Flowers-Clear Stamp Set.  The sentiment and stamped image in the center is from the Circles Set - Sentiments.  I used Distress Ink around all of the edges of the images to give it an antique look.  What a fun card this turned out to be.  Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps store because their inventory is amazing.  I am always finding things I must have in their store.  

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...