Monday, July 17, 2017

PIP Challenge #1729

 I am so excited with this week's challenge for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because it is sponsored by Newton's Nook Designs.  Because I am an animal lover I love their stamps.  So cute. 
I made this card today for my sister Jennifer in honor of her chocolate lab.  I used the stamp called "Fetching Friendship".  I colored the image with my copic markers and paper pieced the scarf.  This is an adorable set.  I'm sure I will use it often. 

Be sure and join us at PIP Challenges because as always "Anything Goes".

1 comment:

  1. Tracie, this is so, so, so adorable! I love Newton's Nook stamps (all of them... seriously!!) Great embossing folder to use for this card. I'm sure your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved