Background

Friday, July 28, 2017

Challenge Your Stash

Today is the 28th and that means it is time for Challenge Your Stash.  Carol was up this month and her challenge was  to make a Christmas card or item--think decoration.  I am a huge fan of making Christmas cards so this was fun for me. 
I started by cutting out using an ornament die.  I then used the opening for a stencil.  The tree branch is from a die I had from Memory Box.  I then stamped the image called Joyful Nativity by Stampin Up using Archivers black ink to get a good impression.  I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom which is from Jillian Vance.

Thanks Carol for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

First, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. This card is so lovely. I hope you don't mind if I borrow your sketch. I do have a few ornament dies and this looks so easy to create, but so beautiful in the outcome.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...