Background

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Crafters of Faith


I loved the theme this month from Liz.  She wanted to use the scripture from Psalm 40:3 NLT "He has given me a new song to sing.  Liz wanted us to use a sunrise or sunset in our card. 


There is nothing better than getting up in the morning a seeing a beautiful sunrise.  Since spring if almost here, I love to see the blooming flowers.  I wanted to make a congrats card for a co-worker as she has been promoted and it is well deserved.  I started with a blank piece of cardstock and started sponging the green grass.  After sponging on the grass I decided I wanted the sun to peek out so I punched a 1 3/4" circle out of masking paper and sponged the yellow sun on the inside.  I then took out a scalloped circle punch and started sponging with blue around it to give it a cloud look to it.  The flowers were then stamped on the paper.

I hope you enjoy my card.  Take the time to step outside and enjoy God's work in each day as the beautiful sunrises and sunsets are a complete work of art.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...