Background

Friday, January 27, 2017

PIP Challenge #1704

I can't believe there are only 4 days of January left.  I am happy because that means spring is right around the corner.  I decided to work on a few valentine cards and went to Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges for some inspiration.  I always like going to the company that is sponsoring the current challenge and purchasing a couple digitals for the challenge.  The company sponsoring Challenge #1704 is All Dressed Up.  You can purchase some of their images here at etsy.
  The image I used is called Happy Valentines.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.  I decided to give it a little outline with a scalloped hear die.  The embossed hearts are a retired Stampin Up heart border that a friend just gave me.  I have admired those hearts for a long time.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Be sure and check out Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges and I also decided to enter this card in the current All Dressed Up Challenge.

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is a lovely design Thanks for joining our All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Love an d hugs Carole x DT

Birdie said...

Double thank you, first for entering the challenge and second for going to the sponsor's store. She has some great images and I love the one you are showcasing here. Great layout, your image really pops and love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining in at the PIP challenge blog.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Tracie. Love the image you used. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Lilibet said...

I love this- colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the challenge at All dressed up &a good luck, Lilibet (:(|)x

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...