Background

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dueling Darlings

Well it's the 15th and time for our Dueling Darling challenge.   Barb and I came up with the challenge this week.  We decided to go with a Fall Owl Theme.

Kits for the Dazzlers include:

Image:  Two Paper Divas "Who's There"
DP:        Color Me Autumn by Stampin Up

Embellishments are all made by Recollections.


Here are what my team mates made using this adorable image.

Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than Therapy
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Please check her gallery!
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry

Part of the challenge was to list our favorite Halloween memory. I always loved going trick or treating and coming home to my loot.  I loved my candy then and I still love it now.

5 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Great card Tracie! Love how you were able to use all of the embellishments and how they were placed!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, when I grow up I want to be able to color as well as you do....... and I want to find your candy stash, too. ;)

:: BlueInks :: said...

There are so many things to like on this card! The banner sentiment looks perfect. The moon is colored great. Then those leaves! Great job.

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW...what a beautiful card. The colors are so rich and the layout is perfect. Well done.

MiamiKel said...

Miss. Tracie!! Seriously, where to start! What a sensational card - so busy and full but it WORKS! Lovely theme, I wouldn't have thought of this but am tickled at what you girls came up with. Your card literally made me drool.

Hugs!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...