Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July Release for Two Paper Divas

I hope everyone had a fun and festive 4th of July.  The weather was perfect here.  The rain was done just in time for fireworks displays. 

Today is the July release for Two Paper Divas.  I decided to do a card today in honor of their release.  I am just loving this stamp set called "Friends & Flowers".  It is so much fun and so versatile.  You can do many things with it.
For my card I sponged the background and then pop dotted the flowers and the vases on the white paper base.  I had meant to color in the leaves but I was anxious to get it completed.  Be sure and check out what else Two Paper Divas is releasing this month.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tracie, I'm loving those flowers and this cute card!

Unknown said...

Ok, I really love this one. It's very sweet! Mel

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...