Background

Friday, June 3, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I am so excited that it is June with the warm weather and beautiful flowers blooming right and left.  Since this is the first of the month, that means a new release for Two Paper Divas.  I sure don't know how they come up with such great releases every month. 

I thought it would be fun to do a little sneak peak of one of my favorite stamp sets for June. 

This stamp is called "Vintage Bike" and I just love it.  So much fun to play with.  I also used another of the June stamps called "Way to Go".  It is a cross road sign and will be so much fun to use for lots of cards.


I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak.  Check back on Monday to see all the new releases.

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so cute! Love the road sign and the wonderful papers! Fabulous job!!!

Stacy Sheldon said...

:) the sign post is so fun with the bike Tracie, love the colors

Unknown said...

Super fun and cute. Love that you put the Way to Go with the bike!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card :)

Unknown said...

Great idea to use these two sets together. Love it! Melissa

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...