Background

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I hope you checked out the blog hop from yesterday.  I feel so lucky to be part of such a talented team.  I decided to share another card I made today from the March Release from Two Paper Divas.

Isn't this an adorable card.  I love the row of chicks.  They are called Flock Together Border.  I decided to add the momma chick at the top from "For Peeps Sake".  The sentiment is also from "For Peeps Sake".

I am happy that I have one Easter card done.  I had better get busy because Easter is right around the corner.

Be sure and check back on Monday because we are having a card challenge and I have another fun card to show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think we realize how cute these two sets would be together...You made this look like mama and babies! Super cute and fun!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...