Background

Monday, March 14, 2016

Two Paper Divas Card Challenge


Today is the first card challenge that I am participating in for Two Paper Divas.  Today's challenge is this bingo card.  I chose to do the middle column with Patterned Paper, Stamps, and Sequins.

I started with a piece of 4 x 5 1/4" watercolor paper and then used my Candied Apple Distress ink and water to give it the watered down background.  The bubblegum machine is done with my Zig Clean Color Watercolor markers.  The stamp set for the sentiment and bubblegum machine is called "I Chews You".

Be sure and see what the other members of the design team have designed for this challenge.
Two Paper Divas
Lindsay
Amy
Heather
Katie
Jenny
Martina
Irit
Stacy 
Terri
Carryn

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love that you added in the sequins on this Tracie :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for joining the challenge Tracie. Love the watercolor background idea. Cute card! Mel

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the challenge Tracie. I hope it catches on so we can keep doing it. Mel

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...