Background

Friday, March 18, 2016

Mystery Challenge

This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our third round!  I am the hostess this month and I decided to go with Two Paper Divas "I Chews" stamp set.  




The paper I used was from Lime twist by My Mind's Eye.  I just love the bright colors in this paper pack.  I also used my brother scan n cut to cut out the bubblegum machine after I had stamped it.  I am really enjoying that machine.

You can see what some of my friends in SCS did with this challenge.
 Barb
  
Once I get all my cards back I will swap them out and we start all over with a challenge from Kelly.

5 comments:

Carol W said...

I love your card. It turned out awesome!!!!

Barb said...

Way cute card Tracie--I love the banners at the top. Thanks for a fun image to color up and play with this month!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! I love your card! Cute!!! Thanks for linking my card to your post, too. I appreciate you!

Unknown said...

How cute is this card! Love these papers too! Mel

Unknown said...

Adorable card and I love this mystery image swap concept! How fun is that!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...