Background

Friday, November 13, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I can't believe November is half over. Today I am sharing a card that I made using one of the new November release stamps from Two Paper Divas called Bloom Wildly.  I stamped the base on designer paper and then cut it out.  I also stamped the image on white card stock and then glued the paper can on top of the white can.  The other thing I like is the sentiments that they made to go right on top of the can.   This set is called "Bloom Wildly Sentiments".
I hope you enjoy this month's release from Two Paper Divas.  I heard they sold out quickly on a few of the stamps but are getting them back in stock soon.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the papers you used on this card, Tracie! These are back in stock!!!! Yeah!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...