Background

Friday, October 23, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Friday is here and that means time for another card using my stamps that were released in October by Two Paper Divas.  Sorry the card is crooked but it was an odd angle to take this picture.  The stamp is called "Snowman" that I used for this card.

I used my zig water color markers to color this snowman.  I then cut out the oval and then embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment is from Truffle Treats that is new this month.

I hope you have checked out all the new stamps this month.  I know I am having a blast with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun snowman card, Tracie. Those Zig water color markers color beautifully. It was good seeing you Saturday!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...