Background

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I can't believe that I am working on Christmas Cards already.  My goal this year is to have 100 cards ready by Thanksgiving.  Today's card is refreshing to look at because it is pretty hot here in the Midwest. Hard to believe I am thinking snow.
For today's card I used the Tree Stamp set   from Two Paper Divas. I stamped the tree image on Crumb Cake cardstock and colored it with my copic markers.  The red bird is a Memory Box die.  The Merry Christmas is from the Holiday Sentiments set from Two Paper Divas.

This card will be a nice addition to the collection of cards I am making.

Monday I hope to start a week long Christmas special of cards that I have made using Two Paper Diva Stamps.  I even hope to have a little contest next Friday with a prize package.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so fun Tracie!! I love the snow, makes me feel nice and cool right now in this heat. :)

Unknown said...

Tracie - I have to smile as several times you and I have the same thought process. I'm saving my card that is pretty similar...not exact but similar enough that I just have to say - great minds think alike!!!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...