Background

Friday, July 17, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Time again for another fun card for Two Paper Divas.
For today's card, I used Two Paper Divas fun tree stamp.  It is so versatile and can be used for any season.  I decided to make mine a spring card using the grass and ladybugs from the Catch Me if You Can Stamp Set.  The flower and butterfly are from the Mason Jar Access #1 Set.

It is quite warm here in the Midwest so a little spring in my card sounded refreshing.

Next week I am starting a 2 week Christmas in July.  Be sure and check back because I am hoping to have some prizes.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is so lovely Tracie! What a serene and peaceful card scene you've made. I'm becoming a big fan if this company and seeing your work with their stamps!

Unknown said...

Another great card using the Tree. The combination of all the stamps totally works. Color, layout, Love it! Mel

Martina said...

Beautiful card, I love the coloring.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...