Background

Friday, July 10, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I am putting off using some of my new images from Two Paper Divas this month because I am thinking towards the end of the month I am going to have a Christmas in July week with possible prizes.  I know it is tough to think Christmas but I have to make about 120 Christmas cards so it doesn't do me any good to procrastinate and wait until the last minute to start my cards.

Since I have been having so much fun with my watercolors lately I thought I would try making another card using water colors.  I started with the mason jar stamp and then used the flowers from the Mason Jar Accessories #1.  I used a Kaleidoscopic embossing powder to give it a little shine.  I then used the border from The Mason Jar Accessories #3 stamp set.  I then colored in the water and the flowers with my Zig Clean Watercolor Markers. 

So I am still enjoying the watercoloring but working on perfecting my technique.

See you next week. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mason jar cards just never get old! You all are really doing a great job with the watercoloring....I have to play around with it.

Unknown said...

Looks good Tracie! Fun layout and colors, it kind of matches your blog colors. :) Mel

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...