Background

Friday, July 3, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Today I am posting a fun card I made using the stamp set "On the Road Again" from Two Paper Divas.
I made this card for a challenge group I am in on Splitcoast Stampers.  This is truly a talented group of ladies.  July was my month and I selected this image for everyone to come up with a card.  If you go HERE throughout the month, you will see what everyone else does with this adorable set.

I would like to thank Melissa and Gayla from Two Paper Divas in letting me use this image for our challenge this month.  I am so thankful to be on the design team for the nicest 2 gals.

Be sure and check Two Paper Divas blog  on July 6 because I am thinking we will be seeing Christmas in July.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card. Can't wait to have the Accessories set for this. It is too much fun and you made a fun card!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...