Background

Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 5 of Christmas in July

Today I end my week long postings for Christmas in July.  I saved my favorite card for last.  My card today is such a fun Christmas scene and is a preview of new stamp sets coming out from Two Paper Divas.  Be sure and watch their blog around August 5 and you will see these adorable stamp sets.


Thanks again for following along with my Christmas in July postings.  It has been so much fun and I feel I have a nice start to my 100 Christmas cards that I want to make by Thanksgiving.

I will be drawing a winner on Saturday and I will post the winner on Sunday.  One lucky winner will be receiving this fun Christmas package.

4 comments:

Imke said...

This is really a pretty christmas card, Tracie. The scene looks very real !! I´m also creating Christmas Cards during the year but I´m really glad that i don´t need 100 **lol**

Unknown said...

Just love what you did with these two stamp sets. Mel

MiamiKel said...

100! That will be quite an accomplishment! This one is undoubtably one of the sweetest ever ... The houses sharing the Christmas lights and that sweet little deer make for such a heartwarming card. Yay for being ahead of the game the holiday cards!!

Unknown said...

Tracie -

Sorry I am so far behind on my comments but I LOVE that you combined these 2 sets. I hadn't even thought of this. Looks like your Christmas in July week was a success!!! Great job!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...