Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 3 of Christmas in July

Thanks for stopping back for Day 3 of my Christmas card posting.  For today's card I used the Deck the Halls stamp set and the Holiday Season sentiment stamp.  I used my silver embossing powder for the threads coming down the card and the sentiment.  Now that I look at the picture, my ornaments aren't exactly straight on the card.  Well I guess that is just like real life.  Have you ever put an ornament on your tree straight?
Thanks again for joining in my Christmas in July week.  Remember that if you leave a comment every day, it increases your chances of winning this fun Christmas package. 

3 comments:

Imke said...

This is really great. Like the different ornaments and I think these cards are quick and easy to make. Just right for Christmas cards.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my friend, Christmas ornaments never hang perfectly straight on the tree! This is brilliant! So shiny and sparkly - a gorgeous contrast from the burgundy to the shimmery silver ... what a gorgeous, gorgeous holiday card and embossed to perfection. Thank you for inspiring me - a great way to get a head start on Christmas, which will be here quicker than we think!

Unknown said...

Sparkle, sparkle everywhere! Love sparkle especially at Christmas!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...