Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 2 of Christmas in July

This is the second day of my Christmas in July cards.  Today I am using the Two Paper Diva stamp set called Merry Little Christmas.  I love how quickly this card went together.  I stamped the image and then cut it out with one of my dies I had.  I love the little rolled flower at the bottom that I cut out of felt. 
So remember to leave a comment below so you could win this wonderful bag of Christmas goodies.  Check back tomorrow for another fun day of Christmas in July.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Tracie. I like large sentiments which can stand alone and build the focus on a card.

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is super festive!! I'm a huge fan of banners so course my I drove right into that! Another delicious color combination - alll sparkly and beautiful with a gorgeous sentiment. Fabulous work my friend!

Unknown said...

Tracie - what I'm loving about your card selection this week...these cards are very doable for actual Christmas cards. Nothing so over-the-top that it would take weeks to get 10 done! Great ideas!!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...