Background

Monday, July 27, 2015

Christmas in July

Today I am starting a week long special for Christmas cards I have made using holiday stamps from Two Paper Divas.  Each day I am going to post a card using a stamp set that I like from Two Paper Divas.  At the end of the week I will be giving away this fun Christmas stack of goodies.  Just leave a comment any day and I will do a drawing for the winner on Saturday.

For today's card I am using the Mason Jar stamp, Mason Jar Accessories #3, Deck the Halls, and Holiday Sentiments.  I am a huge fan of the Mason Jar set.  I think it stems from my childhood and all the canning we used to do.  Hard work but I have some great memories of fresh veggies from the garden all year round because of what we canned.

Be sure and leave a comment and come back tomorrow for more holiday inspiration.

5 comments:

Imke said...

I like the decoration of the Holiday Jar and me too have memories of canning. We had a large garden and my mother all canned. Vegetables and fruits. Fabulous christmas card, Tracie !!

Debbie said...

Tracie, I wish I could come up with ideas like you. Each and every one is a winner.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Beautiful card! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations!

MiamiKel said...

This is just darling Tracie ❤️ I'm a huge fan of pinks and non traditional colors on holidays cards :) my oldest daughter is a collector of mason jars! She uses them for recipes and decor and drinks big glasses of ice tea like a country girl!

Unknown said...

I never, never get tired of all the ideas you girls come up with using the mason jars and this is another fun card....great idea!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...