Background

Friday, May 15, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I can't believe that May is almost half over.  I am enjoying the wonderful spring that we are having.  Time again for another card for Two Paper Divas.  I hope you are follower of their blog because they have some fantastic ideas there.

Going with the "Loving Spring" theme, I decided to use the new Garden Joy stamp from Two Paper Divas.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then put it on to a card base.  I love my little butterfly wooden embellishment. 

I decided to enter this card in "Crafting By Designs" challenge since the challenge is all about flowers.  Be sure and check out some of their other entries.  I truly love all flowers so this is such a fun challenge.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...