Background

Friday, March 27, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Time again for another post for Two Paper Divas.  I can't believe March is winding down.  It has been such a nice month for weather here in Kansas.

Since we are seeing flowers pop up everywhere I thought today's card would be great to include a flower.  I tried something a little different for this card. I took a piece of black cardstock and stamped the sweet blossom image with my versa mark ink and then used white embossing powder.  I then pulled out my prisma coloring pencils to color the image.  I thought it gave it a nice look.
Enjoy the spring time weather and be sure and check out Two Paper Divas.  They have a new release coming out next week and I love the new stamps.  Be sure and check back around April 5.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that you did something different with this one and it turned out so cute!! Thanks Tracie. Mel

Unknown said...

Great look, Tracie. I'm still loving this flower! Thanks for sharing!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...