Background

Friday, March 6, 2015

Meljen's Designs Design Team Day

I am so ready to put this cold weather behind me and have some fun in the sun.  So my card today definitely reminds of fun & sun.

For my card today I used the adorable image called "Beach Kitten".
Since I have 2 cats at home, I always love the cat images that Melissa comes up with at Meljen's Designs. 

Be sure at stop by the Meljens Design Blog and join us in the latest challenge which is "Seeing Double".

Hope this card brings a smile to you and warmth to wherever you are. 

2 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous summer card, Tracie !!

Paperesse said...

Such a cute card and colored perfectly!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...