Background

Friday, January 2, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Happy 2015.  Another year comes around.  As I leave Christmas behind me, I think ahead to the next holiday which is Valentine's day.  I do not send alot of cards out on that day but since I love hearts, these sure are fun to make.
For today's card I used the stamp set from Two Paper Divas called "Sending Love".  This is such a fun set because of all the different elements to the set.  Last week you noticed I used the same set with a totally different look.  The sentiment was from the stamp set called Mason Jars Access #2.

What a fun start into the New Year.  I hope 2015 brings everyone much happiness and lots of creativity.  I am so excited for the new year to begin.

4 comments:

Rita W said...

I love the little envelope banner. Such a cute idea. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Tracie, the envelopes are adorable! I especially love the mini hearts that you put on each one, sweet touch!

Unknown said...

Ok, love these papers you used with the envelopes. What paper is that? Yep, the banner idea with the envelopes is such a great idea. Mel

Susanne said...

Love these lil' envies! cute card Tracie! :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...