Background

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meljens Designs Challenge #242 Winter Color

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  It sure was nice having a break from design team work and just enjoy the holidays.  The design team is back in force at Meljens Designs.  We have a new challenge today which is to use the Winter Colors below.
These are just gorgeous colors but since I am not a fan of winter, I decided to use a summer look to my card.  I used the digital stamp called Daisy Pitcher for my card.
Be sure and check out the other cards from the design team at Meljens Challenge blog.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am not a fan of winter either! Love how you mixed the colors of the challenge together Tracie! And your button embellie is super cute1 Hugs, Jenny

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...