Background

Friday, December 26, 2014

Two Paper Divas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Hard to believe the holidays have just flown by.  I had to laugh at my post today because one holiday is over and it is on to a new one. 
I have always been a huge fan of Valentines day because I love hearts of all kinds and this gives me the excuse to play with fun papers and embellishments.

For my card today I used the stamp set called ..... from Two Paper Divas.  You have to check out this set because there are so many fun stamps in this set.  I used the open heart, envelopment and the sentiment.

So check out Two Paper Divas and start thinking Valentines Day.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Lovely Valentine card, Tracie ! In Germany Valentine Day is not popular like in the US - so THIS holiday passes me ;-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a wow! Love the mix of papers and hearts!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card, why wouldn't everyone want to receive this one. I hope you made lots to send. :) Mel

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...