Background

Friday, December 19, 2014

Two Paper Divas

Most of my Christmas cards are done and in the mail.  This was one of the last cards I made.
I used the Candy Jar stamp from Two Paper Divas and used the Candy #1 stamp set to fill the jar.  I love these suckers.  I colored them with my copic markers and then went over the top of them with liquid glue and put glitter over the glue before it dried.  Such a pretty effect.  The Holiday Greetings sentiment is from Two Paper Divas Holiday Sentiments stamp set.  I love this set because you have several greetings to pick from. 

Be sure and follow Two Paper Divas blog to see the new stamp sets them come out with.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...