Background

Friday, December 12, 2014

Two Paper Divas

Have you seen some of the new stamps at Two Paper Divas?  They released some new stamps and I decided to use the sentiment stamp.  I am a real fan of the Candy Jar Stamp so I stamped on white cardstock and the lid on designer paper and cut it out.  It doesn't show real well but after stamping the jawbreakers from the Candy #1 stamp set, I colored them with my copic markers and then used my crystal effects over the whole jar to give it a glass effect.
Be sure and check out the new stamps at Two Paper Divas.  They come out with new stamps every month.  They are just so much fun!

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...