Background

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Meljens Designs Challenge #238

I just love the Christmas images over at Meljen's Designs.  For the challenge today, the theme is tags.

I decided to use a tag for my background to make the image pop.  Today's card I used the stamp "Bitty Christmas Tree Bears".  I think it is adorable.  I used my copics to color and a few stickles to make it pop.

Be sure and check out some of the other projects from the design team for this challenge.  Such a creative group.
Did you know that they are having a sale over at Meljen's Designs?  Go ahead and grab some of those adorable images that you have been wanting.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...