Background

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Meljen's Designs - Challenge #230

Time for another fun challenge over at Meljen's Designs.  Today's challenge is friendship.  I loved this image called Teeny Mouse Hugs.  I made this card for a friend of mine.  We have been friends since grade school.  We won't say how many years that has been!  HA!
I hope you took advantage of the sale over at Meljen's Designs in September.  These are just the most adorable images.  So much fun to color with my copics. 

Hope you enjoy the card and join us in this challenge if you can.

2 comments:

Imke said...

This is totally sweet, Tracie !!

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Tracie. Great design and colors with this sweet image!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...