Background

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meljen's Designs Challenge #228

Time again for another Challenge over at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog.  This one came so easy to me.  It is called Karaoke and you were to use a song as your inspiration.  My inspiration came from Cyndi Lauper and her song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".  Guess I am showing my age on this one.  This image I used is called "Girl Tunes". 

Remember that now is the time to grab all these adorable images because Melissa is having a 50% off sale and who doesn't love a sale?  She has added to really cute images to the store.  Check them out at Meljen's Designs.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...