Background

Saturday, September 13, 2014

DT Day with Tracie

Today I decided to use another Christmas Card for my Design Team entry for Meljen's Designs.  I know Christmas is right around the corner and I won't have enough Christmas cards.  For my card I used the adorable Cozy Winter Owl image.  I used my green, red and Stardust stickles to really make the image pop.

Have you visited Meljen's Designs recently and seen Melissa's new look to her blog?  It is amazing.  In honor of the new shop launch, Melissa is currently having a 50% off sale for the month of September.  Be sure and get your holiday images now.


No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...