Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

Time again for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  Today's challenge is red, white and blue and the twist is to use stars.
The stamp set I used was Summer Friendship Jar Fillers from Papertrey Ink.  I just love this set.  I colored it with my copic markers and fussy cut around the stamp.

Check out what the rest of the design team did with the challenge this week.  Perfect challenge with the 4th of July right around the corner.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, i totally LOVE your card !! The red and blue color combi looks great and the DP fits perfect.

Vickie Y said...

Love it! (I need to start using my PTI stamps again!)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...