Background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DT Day for Meljen's Designs

I am having so much fun being on the design team for Meljen's Digital Stamps.  If you haven't checked out Melissa's adorable images, you must go there.  They are so much fun to play with.

Each month I will have a Design Team Day and today is my day.  I decided to show that you can print the digital images on designer paper.  After printing it on the designer paper, I colored the image with my copic markers.  I love how the background paper shows through when you color it. 
 For my card I chose to use one of the new images from Meljen's Digital Stamps called Pair of Poppies.
 You will see that I actually printed the image on two different kinds of designer paper because I really wanted to show how it looks on different kinds of paper.
I used the Sizzix circle flip die to make this card.

So don't just print your images on white paper.  Try something a little different.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...