Background

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Two Paper Divas

I can't believe Easter is tomorrow.  The weather here is finally warming up and so nice to enjoy these beautiful spring days.  We have been painting the outside of our house and having beautiful weather for it.


If you haven't looked lately, Two Paper Divas are now carrying clear stamps and they are the nicest quality.  You get such a nice image when stamping.  I used the bunny and carrots and fussy cut them for my card.  I also used their jar stamp which is always so much fun. 

I love the digital bingo cards that they carry also.  So versatile and you can use them for so many different things.  Be sure and watch Two Paper Divas because I have heard they are coming out with new stamps soon.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and those bingo cards!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...