Background

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

It's Tuesday and guess what that means?  Time again for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  Today the challenge was the keep the project clean.  (No distressing, no inking, etc.)  The twist was to use the color green. 
This was such a fun simple card to make.  I stamped the background with a printed stamp using Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz.  I then stamped the flower image with Stampin Up Old Olive.  I then used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and I was done.  Don't you just love the simplicity of this card?

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope to be posting several other projects this week.  Be sure a stop in.

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I had to pop over from the Twisted site because this card is so dang pretty! Love it Tracie!

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is beautiful Tracie. I am loving this design and the stamps you've used.

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous green card, Tracie! Love every element of it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card, So soft and stunning, too!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this super gorgeous creation!!! The use of the Great Impressions image is fabulous! I hope you link it up in our Customer Gallery at the GI blog! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love to have you stop over at my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...