Background

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketch #228

How about this?  Two posts in one day.  Another Christmas card completed.  Tuesday Morning Sketches is having another sketch challenge to I went there for my inspiration on this card.
For my card I colored the cute little House Mouse Wreath stamp with my copic markers.  The design paper is called Magical Collection from Studio Calico.
Check out some of the other creations at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I am always amazed at what people come up with given a sketch as a challenge.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! Sweet image and fun DPs! Love the button!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, this little House mouse is cute! i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see your new card for this week!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this card made me smile. Love how playful these mice are, their fingers and toes freak me out a little, but super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

I so love House Mouse! This image almost makes me want a cute little mouse to help me decorate :) Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...