Background

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Prickley Pear

I guess it is time to start thinking Christmas about now.  I seem to always be behind and every year I have such great plans to be ahead of the game.  Oh well, maybe next year.  Today's fun card is made using an embossing folder and then stamping on the other half of the card using the Poinsettia 2 Holiday Clear Set.  I colored in the flowers using my copics.  I then used the Flourished Ovals 3 Holidays and the Flourished Oval Die.  You will find that I use that set alot.  I finished off the card using a black velvet ribbon.
You can see some of the creations this week by the design team at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...