Background

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

I love the challenge today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  It is the 5th Tuesday of the month so anything goes.  My sister in Texas had asked me to make her some Thank you cards and I thought this would be the perfect card with a little southwest flair.  The sentiment and die is from Papertrey Ink.  I found the stamps at our local craft store. 

Be sure and check out the other creations done by the design team at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Fabulous Texan card, Tracie! Love the background paper and images you used.

Lori Turner said...

Love these Texan beauties!! WTG Tracie!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...