Background

Friday, August 23, 2013

Your Next Stamp

Your Next Stamp is looking for new Design Team members for their new Digital Line.  Since I am a huge fan of digital images, I thought I would apply.  My house is full of stamps and I find that the digitals are the way to conserve on space and they are to versatile with sizing.  It is limitless what you can do with a digital stamp.

The hardest problem I had with submitting my application for this Design Team was to list 3 of my favorite projects.  That is like picking your favorite child.  Very hard to do. 
 This cowgirl will have to be my current all time favorite card.  I absolutely love this image.  So adorable.
 This was a calendar I made with an acrylic frame that I made for my nieces rabbit show auction.  This was a digital image from Angels Landing.  I just love any kind of animal.
This last card I picked was a House Mouse.  Of course another animal card.

I really enjoy working with my copic markers.  It reminds me of when I was a child and how I loved to color. 

So now I'm off to do a little more creating. 

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card, so cute and fun! My favorite Mo image. Love it!

Vickie Y said...

Your cards are adorable; good luck with the DT call!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...