Background

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Honors Gallery Card 2

Well I have to admit that I got a little sidetracked and didn't get my cards posted from the DTGD challenges on SCS.  I have been having too much fun working on different projects and trying new techniques.

This was a technique called crayon resist.  The tutorial can be seen HERE on Splitcoast Stampers.  This is where I got my idea.  There is another great tutorial on Papertrey Ink HERE.

The Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I used a spellbinder die for the black border and the sentiment.  This was definitely a fun card.  I love trying different kinds of techniques.
I tried another technique on my next card that was selected to be in the SCS Honors Gallery.  It is a watercolor clean emboss technique.  Be sure and check back.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...