Background

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Honors Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers

What a week it has been with taking on the DTGD challenges at Splitcoast Stampers.  What fun it has been.  I never dreamed I would be able to do 42 cards in one week.  Each day there were 6 different challenges that you had no idea about.  Boy did I get to go out of my comfort zone on a few.  Surprisingly enough I didn't have to buy anything.  Had it all just sitting around in my little craft area.

I was excited when I was contacted by the SCS team to say that 3 of my cards made it to the honors gallery.  I believe that there were over 2000 cards submitted during this week.  Each hostess of the challenge was to pick their favorites and it would go in to the honor gallery.  I was honored to have 3 cards selected to go in this gallery.  This is the first card that was selected.

The challenge on this card was to use a die cut.  I decided to keep it very simple.  I used my Memory Box Darla butterfly die for this card.  Simple but elegant.

I also found out that I won a $25 gift certificate to Verve Stamps. I have always loved their stamps and know I am going to have shopping there.

I hope to post my other 2 cards in the days to come. 

1 comment:

Imke said...

Awesome card, Tracie and congrats on your win !!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...