Background

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Remember This

It is an absolute gorgeous day here so I thought I better post early and then head out and enjoy this beautiful weather.

Today I am posting a picture of a class that I will be teaching at Remember This Remember That on Aug 2.  Since the first class filled up, I will be teaching a 2nd class on August 16.  The fee for the class is $18 or $35 with the tray.  What a bargain because I have been busy cutting each little piece out of the class.

This is such a great way to use some family photographs.
So join me if you can and enjoy this wonderful weather while we have it.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love this!!

Pam
@ www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is such a pretty project!

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, I love the tray! Thanks for the inspiration!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...