Background

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mojo Sketch Challenge 300


I decided to dig in to my stamps and find one that I haven't used.  I came across this adorable Pure Innocence for My Favorite Things called "My Balloon".  I colored the image with my copics and then was stuck with what now??  I found a sketch challenge on Mojo Monday and it worked perfectly with  my image.

I used papers for My Mind's Eye "Happy Day".  All the papers I had and I had to go buy this adorable 6 x 6 paper pad.  I just love all the colors in this pad.  It is now going to be my new favorite.


Be sure and check out Mojo Monday because they are hitting their 300th challenge.  How exciting for them.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Tracie. I love the sketch and am thinking of trying it out today. I love the balloon paper pieced. Such a great job and a beautiful card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So adorable! Just love all those fun papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...